11. A picture of something you hate
It’s not going to be sexy forever. I know that due to lack of confidence in your image or your ability to manage your weight or stress on your own, cigarettes are a great way to express that you “don’t give a fuck”, but the day will come that you will give a fuck, maybe even two.
If you’re lucky, it’ll just be that you get pregnant, or your friend or significant other will, and hopefully you quit before exposing the baby to too much of your “badass”. Or you might just keep on smoking until you have to watch one of the people you love most in the world suffer and die painfully, like I did. Maybe that won’t even be enough, you’ll convince yourself that your addiction is so powerful that you won’t seriously try to quit. You’ll relapse a whole bunch of times with a whole bunch of excuses. Stop bullshitting.
I have never been a smoker, mostly because I’m just too smart, and don’t like being dependent on anything. I don’t like to be needy. I wouldn’t like having to take breaks in the middle of my tattoo, and I hate it when my clients do, because they “need” to smoke. I like the taste of food also, and to ride my bike and run up flights of stairs without being out of breath. And I don’t need it to look cool. In fact, I don’t give a fuck if I look cool, which makes me look a lot cooler than you.
9. A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most
10. A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with
13. A picture of your favourite band or artist
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
16. A picture of someone who inspires you
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture of you when you were little
20. A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favorite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something you’re afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile